University of Milan-Bicocca (Monza and Milano):
- Classrooms (at U8, U18 and U38 Buildings, sited in via Cadore 48, Monza).
- Computer Classrooms (at U8 and U18 Buildings ) with 25, 80 and 27 workstations, respectively.
- Central Library of the School of Medicine and Surgery (at U8 Building) with reading rooms and individual online laptops. In addition, the Library has computer workstations for the access to literature research tools (e.g. Pubmed), to other biomedical databases and to the electronic journals available for students and researcher
- Wireless access protected by an internal authentication system.
Neurological Institute “C. Besta “ Foundation (Milano):
- The “Historic” Neuroscience Library located in Via Celoria 11, Milano.
- A modern, fully computerized Library located in Via Clericetti 2, Milano.
Rottapharm Biotech (Monza):
- Free access to the scientific Library hosted in nearby the Pharmacology & Toxicology laboratories located in Via Valosa di Sopra 9, Monza. More than 200 scientific and medical journals are available both for printed and/or online consultation.